This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
06:00-07:00am Pick up directly at hotels. Briefing.
9:30am Panoramic view of Columbus Lighthouse.
09:45am Arrival at the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo and start of the cultural visit. Clients receive audio-guide equipment.
10:00–10:30am Visit to the Alcázar of Colón.
10:45-11:15am Walk through the museum of “Las Casas Reales”.
11:30-12:00pm Visit to the National Pantheon.
12:30-12:45pm Short film about Francis Drake in the 4D Cinema.
13:00pm Buffet style lunch.
14:00-14:45pm Tour of the First Cathedral in America.
14:45-15:15pm Shopping and free time.
15:30pm Drive around the Presidential Palace and the new city of Santo Domin-go. Return.
17:30pm Approximate arrival at the hotel zone in Punta Cana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Punta Cana - Bavaro area. Please call us a day before the tour to confirm the pickup time from your hotel.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
- Transport in air conditioned bus.
- Multilingual guide.
- Typical Dominican lunch.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Colonial
- Pictures, souvenirs
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 1 to 2
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not suitable for pregnant women or people with walking problems
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers