This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
This is where your first activity, the AJ Hackett Bungy Auckalnd takes place. Includes exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge with incredible photo oportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rangitoto Summit Track, Rangitoto Island, Auckland New Zealand
After catching the ferry from Auckland City, 30 minutes later you will be on Rangitoto Island. A protected vocano lush with native trees and native animals. Walking tracks will get you to the summit and other fun areas to explore.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: AJ Hackett SkyWalk & SkyJump, 72 Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1141, New Zealand
Finish your day on the tallest building in NZ, the Sky Tower. It is here you will gain exclusive access to walk the outter ring of this beautiful landmark completing your SKYWALK experince.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Victoria St West opp Sky Tower, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Auckland Sky Tower, SKYCITY, corner of Victora and Federal ST. Please look for the SkyJump and SkyWalk information box on this corner.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Rangitoto Summit Track
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett SkyWalk & SkyJump
- Bottled water
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 15 to 100
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers