Upon arrival, you will first visit the Summer Resort. Chengde Summer Resort is a large complex of imperial palaces and gardens, because of its vast and rich collection of Chinese landscapes and architecture, the Summer Resort in many ways is a culmination of all the variety of gardens, pagodas, temples and palaces from various regions of China. It was built in the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) for the royal families to spend the hot summer months and took about 90 years to construct. In 1994, together with Chengde Summer Resor, Eight Outer Temples was listed as world cultural heritage.
After lunch in a local restaurant, discuss with your tour guide on which temple you want to visit among Eight Outer Temples.
Eight Outer Temples is the general name of eight Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in this area. Six temples are now open to tourists - Putuo Zongchengzhi Temple, Puning Temple, Xumi Fushouzhi Temple, Pule Temple, Anyuan Temple, and Puyou Temple. Each one has its own particular features and special appeal.
After your tour finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace (Putuo Zongcheng Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Eight Outer Temples
- Entry/Admission - Eight Outer Temples in The Bishu Villa
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 11 to 90
Child: Age 4 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This private tour is about 9-10 hours, if you want to extend the tour please pay 30USD for each extra hour to your guide and driver.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate