The exhilarating Costa Rican Invention of zipping through the tree top canopy in a beautiful jungle setting, with experienced guides and safety features you only find in Hacienda Pozo Azul.
Rafting Class III-IV:
This tour leaves at the Hacienda Facilities and runs 13 Km. Very safe with several accesses throughout the tour and constant communication with the base; it can be run year round.
Departure Time: 6:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
:Tour option details are as follows
Adventure Combo 06:00:
Option Descriptions: Adventure | Canopy and Rafting: 10 hours
Option Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San Jose
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Pozo Azul
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 8 to 55
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
What to bring: Long pants or shorts, Shirt or t-shirt, preferably not to short, Boots or tennis shoe
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).