This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Monastery of Geghard, Near Goght Village, Geghard Armenia
After pickup from your hotel in Yerevan, enjoy the drive to the Armenian province of Kotayk. Here, the most famous two landmarks greet thousands of visitors every day. Firstly, we will be gratified by the Monastic complex of Geghard, which has been inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2000.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
Continue to the 1st-century Garni Temple, the only non-Christian religious building in Armenia. With the gorgeous view of mountains and cliffs, it is a great place to take pictures.
Once you’ve seen the highlights of the province, it's time to start the sweetest part of the day.
Attend a traditional sujukh making class in the village of Garni. Dip walnuts into sweet syrup as local masters show you how to prepare these delicious specialties. At the end of the class, take your handmade treat with you. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Yerevan.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Time: 3/6/2019 - 10/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Meet and greet service at the lobby of your hotel in Yerevan.
:Tour option details are as follows
- Local English-speaking guide
- Sujukh’s master
- One sujukh
- Drinking water
- Private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate