It is a non-stop adventure that takes you through fields, rivers, crossings, special slopes and jumps. Suitable for all ages. This thrilling experience with quads and buggies will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Marmaris.
Our Quad and Buggy Safari Tour will be a half day activity; about 4 hours. First we will pick you up from your hotel and drive to our special designed area to make your quad or buggy ride extremely adventures for you. According to your wish you can choose your vehicle.You can also choose whether you like to ride yourself or together with your friend.
We recommend families with small children to choose a buggy. After brief information about the rules and using of the vehicles, your ride with a convoy will start. You will spend more than 1, 5 hour on Quad or Buggy.
At the end of your adventure, you will become muddy, dusty but full of fun!
Departure Time: 1/1/2020 - 3/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Departure Point: Three Palms Cafe Bistro Bar, Tepe, Kordon Cd. No:2, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- All activities
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 75
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is formal
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Not wheelchair accessible
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
we are taking all measures for our guests to keep their health