Flora Land is located in the Land of Abundance, Chengdu. It is a national 4A scenic spot, a national ecological demonstration area.
The design of the buildings in the theme park get along perfectly with the amusement facilities. Flora Land consists of China Pavilion, Spanish Pavilion, U.S. Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, Italy Pavilion, Belgian Pavilion, France Pavilion and Magic Island. It creates the exotic feeling and reflects local aesthetic at the same time.
Fairy Tale Paradise is open to different visitor groups from teenagers, children to families. The amusement park is equipped with more than 30 types of thrilling or family-friendly facilities, including a travel of challengers, a 15-meter wild water slide, a deluxe double decker carousel, a spinning disco and an ocean island. Tourists will feel the excitement of the rides and the beauty of the surrounding landscape at the same time.
Address:Guosetianxiang Theme Park, No. 88, Wanchun Town, Wenjiang District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Opening Time: Daytime 09:00-18:00
Booking Activation Time
Booking can be used 1 hour and 30 minutes after confirmation
- Guosetianxiang Theme Park Package Fun Card
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the QR code to receive your admission ticket
- Redemption Location: Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Redemption Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Adult: Height 1.3m+
Child: Height 0 to 1.2 meters
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
One card per person. A picture must be taken at card pickup and use of the card will involve confirming that the person is the authorized user of the card.
Cards are subject to a deposit of 5 yuan which can be refunded at the park's ticket sales window before the end of the day.