With over 200 hectares, Wallerby Wildlife Park is 30-minute drive from Melbourne. The beautiful natural scenery makes it an excellent choice to experience African adventures.
You will have a chance to see rhinos, giraffes and zebras on the open prairie on a guided tour bus.
You can also walk along the African Walking Trail to have a close look at the mighty lions; also, the Gorilla Pavilion is one of the largest gorilla pavilions in the world; in addition, you can see naughty monkeys playing and the hippo family living happily in their wetland homes.
Address: Elliott Avenue, Parkville, Vic 3052
- Werribee Open Range Zoo Ticket
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 02:00 at least 5 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 02:00 at least 5 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the e-voucher on your phone to receive your admission ticket
- Redemption Address: K Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030
- Redemption Time: 09:00~15:30
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 4 to 15
Free admission for children under 3 years old.
Each adult may take ONLY 3 free admission children.
Zoos Victoria is pleased to advise that children under 16 years of age receive free admission to Werribee Open Range Zoo on:
- Victorian Public holidays
- Victorian Government school holidays.
Please note, children under 16 must be accompanied/supervised by an adult. If they are not accompanied by an adult, they will be refused entry.
*Please Refer to the Zoo for more traveling tips.