• Chicken liver pâté - Home made chicken liver pâté is my grandmother's recipe. It is served with sprouts and pickled cucumbers.
• Cold beet root soup - It is a number one dish for many lithuanian families during the summer season! To prepare the soup we use beets, fresh cucumbers, dills and kefir.
• Coffee Mousse - The perfect combination of whipped cream, coffee and fresh berries will let you forget all the worries in the world.
Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Departure Point: Dunojaus g. 10, Vilnius 02104, Lithuania
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Food and soft drinks
- Wine and alcohol beverages
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 14 to 90
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate