Your lesson includes all the equipment - surfboard, wet suit, and instructor.
Your lesson will take place on the border of Venice and Santa Monica, where the sandy bottom is safe and perfect for beginner lessons.
We offer 1 hour, 1.5 hour and 2 hour lessons. The first 30 minutes of your lesson is done on the beach, covering board design and dynamics, wave dynamics, ocean safety, surfing safety, surf etiquette, pop-up technique and form.
The remainder of your time is spent in the water, surfing with your instructor.
Just show up wearing your swim suit, sun screen, and a smile. We'll supply the equipment and good vibes.
• Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/20/2021 - 4/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Departure Point: Kapowui surf lessons Santa Monica Venice beach, 2701 Barnard Way Parking lot 5 south, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- All activities
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 59
Senior: Age 60 to 90
Youth: Age 9 to 17
Child: Age 6 to 8
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Additional Safety Precautions
If you or your children feel ill at anytime, please notify a staff member and the necessary next steps will be taken.
• Refrain from touching your eyes, mouth or nose
• Cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing
• Dispose of tissues after single-use