Paronella Park is a heritage-listed tourist attraction located at Mena Creek, 120 kilometres (75 miles) south of Cairns.
Step back in time and be amazed by the ingenuity and determination shown by one man with a dream. Paronella Park today is a celebration of the Paronella family's achievements, particularly those of it's founder, José Paronella.
On arrival, guests are taken through the many highlights of the park on a 45 minute storytelling tour.
This tour sets the scene for the rest of your visit.
Paronella Park has something for everyone. Fantastic photo opportunities, remarkable architecture, an incredible story, 5ha of tropical gardens, a fully restored and operational 1930's hydro electric generator, wildlife and fish feeding, a boutique caravan and camping grounds, a café with fresh local produce and much more.
You arrive not knowing what to expect and depart with memories you will cherish forever.
- Paronella Park ticket
- 45-minute guided walk through the highlights of the park
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to receive your admission ticket upon entry
- Redemption Time: 09:00-18:15
- Address: 1671 Japoon Vale Road (Old Bruce Highway), Mena Creek, QLD
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15