The majestic London Eye is an iconic part of the London skyline and on a select list of ‘must-dos’ when visiting the city. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, at its peak the Eye elevates you to the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level.
Providing spectacular views across the city of London, spot Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and various other iconic London landmarks, as the glittering Thames spreads out before you. London looks gorgeous both in the day and the night and boarding at sunset is even better. The journey around the Eye takes about 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to take pictures and simply sit back and enjoy the view.
The London Eye 4D
This ticket includes a wonderful 4D experience at The London Eye. Watch the tale of a little girl and her father in London, with the help of excellent effects that include bubbles and mist! Beautiful views of London, a time-lapse and a pretty fireworks display make this story come to life.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye - Standard Ticket
- or The Coca-Cola London Eye - Fast Track
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present printed voucher to receive your admission ticket
- Redemption Time: Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the session time you chose
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 3 to 15
Child under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over Free admission for children age 0-2 and please write down the number of free infants while booking
Please Note: Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time
All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time