No tall towers in Christchurch to catch a good view? Never fear, a ticket for the Christchurch gondola is even better. Ascend to the top of the Port Hills for amazing views that will delight the whole family. This is a Christchurch must-do, loved by locals and tourists alike.
The 360-degree views over beautiful Canterbury will be a highlight of your Christchurch trip. Gaze over Christchurch city, Lyttelton, the snowy Southern Alps, vast Canterbury Plains and the chill waters of Pegasus Bay and the Pacific Ocean.You needn't worry which season you're planning your visit for, as the changing weather gives a different vista for each season.
Continue the fun when you arrive at the summit, where you can sit back and enjoy some refreshments at the Red Rock Cafe or do some gift shopping. The Time Tunnel provides some history about the area (free entry with your gondola ticket) and you can also get some fresh air on the surrounding walking trails.
- Round-trip gondola ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 04:00 at least 6 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 04:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 10%
- Cancellations made after 04:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present electronic voucher for this activity
- Redemption Time: 09:00-18:00 (winter: 10:00-17:00)
- Closed on Christmas Day
- Address: 10 Bridle Path Rd, Christchurch 8022
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Free admission for children aged 0-4 (please record how many free children on the booking page)