Skydiving is our specialty and our passion! Our accompanying skydiving instructors are passionate and experienced, committed to creating a safe and memorable skydiving experience for you.
- All ready to go!
Please wear comfortable clothes and sneakers (non-toe). Don't worry if you only bring sandals on your paradise vacation-we have prepared a countermeasure for you! We offer non-toe shoes for you to borrow. You will also need to wear a skydiving suit and goggles to protect your eyes and clothes.
Your accompanying skydiving instructor will guide you to fasten the strap and adjust it to fit your body. After this, please do not make your own adjustments. The coach's adjusted strap can ensure your safety, if you make any changes without authorization, it may be dangerous to your life!
A yellow plane flies over the island.
- Wearing equipment
After wearing the parachuting equipment with the parachute instructor, the plane will take off! Sit on the plane, relax and enjoy the magnificent views from above the Mariana Islands!
Two instructors accompanied skydivers to jump out of the plane.
Are you ready! ? Your accompanying skydiving instructor will give you instructions to ensure you stay in the safest position when out of the cabin. It's time to jump!
A man was very excited while flying with his coach over the island.
- Free fall
Enjoy 15 seconds to 1 minute of free fall, depending on your altitude. You don't have to worry about free fall to give you the feeling of ""roller coaster falling"". In fact, the feeling of free fall is a bit like floating, and the surrounding air resistance will bring the feeling of cushioning and support.
A man and a woman flew over the clouds while the instructor accompanies the skydiving. "Flying" is written next to it.
At approximately 5,500 feet, the instructor will open the main parachute, you will enjoy about five minutes of free flight and you can enjoy the breathtaking views around Guam or Saipan.
Guam Skydiving, Saipan Skydiving, Mariana Islands Skydiving, Coach Accompanying Skydiving
You will land in the landing zone, so do not worry!Your feet will be raised, and accompanying instructor will ensure you land as smoothly as possible. Ride back to our office with the coach, and the coach will issue you a certificate of honor for skydiving. Congratulations on your first skydiving!
- Cost of skydiving
- Cost of hotel round-trip transfers in designated area
- Any personal expenses and anything else not listed in the inclusions
- Camera fees (additional reservations are available)
- Companion viewing fee (additional reservations are available)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 23:59 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made after 23:59 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Participate in the event with your original passport
- Final departure time depends on supplier notice
- Meeting point: 3404 Neptune Blvd., ACI Pacific Hanger 17, Barrigada, Guam 96913
- Meeting time: The general situation is in the morning, the final assembly time is subject to the supplier's confirmation
Age between 18 and 65
Weighing less than 220 lbs (100 kg)
Not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
No diving allowed within 24 hours before skydiving
Pregnant women are prohibited from participating
Skydiving Location: 1 Fadang, Saipan International Airport, Saipan, MP 96950
Adult: Age 18 to 65
The weight is only accepted for guests under 100KG, and the fee will not be refunded if the guests are overweight
Please wear a T-shirt, shorts or trousers and closed shoes
Please do not wear short skirts, dresses or high heels