Jiuzhaigou is known far and wide as 'A Fairyland'. This National Park's main scenery is its three valleys, where you will find 114 lakes, 17 waterfalls, 11 rip currents, and 5 travertine beaches. The breathtaking stunning scenery with local Tibetan folk customs will make you feel the real fairyland. In 1992, Jiuzhaigou Valley was included by the UNESCO on the World Natural Heritage list. Huanglong's elevation is around 3,000 meters, and is very famous for its colorful lakes. Around the colorful lakes there are virgin forests and snow-capped mountains. Huanglong became a World Natural Heritage Site in December 1992.
The tour guide and driver will warmly meet you at your hotel in Chengdu around 7:30 am, and start driving to Jiuzhaigou along the Minjiang River with stunning scenery
You will have one full day to spend at Jiuzhaigou National Park.
In the evening, you are suggested to take part in the local Tibetan Culture Show for an option (cost not included.)
Drive from Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong Park, we will stop at the hightest place of the road where we can see the 5,588 meters high peak-Xuebaoding(Snow pearl summit) of Minshan mountain ranges. Hiking in Huanglong National park. After the sightseeing at Huanglong, we will drive to Maoxian county and stay overnight there.
After having breakfast, we will drive back to Chengdu. On the way, we can stop at a Qiang minority village rebuilt after the earthquake in 2008, such as Shuimo town or Motuo town to have a visit of the new appearance of the minority towns, afterwards, return to Chengdu, tour ends.
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
- Entrance tickets: All personal entrance tickets.
- Transportation: A Car or Minivan offered for private use depending on the number of tourists;
- Guide: Private English-speaking tour guide service.
- Travel Insurance.
- Cable car at Huanglong park;
- Tibetan culture show;
- Your own expenses;
- Meals, hotel
- Tips to the guide & driver.
- inside bus of Park
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 20%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher or passport name for this activity
- Departure time: guide will contact guests tour start time at 22:00 pm one day before tour
- Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel
- Tour duration: 4 days
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
- Actual departure and itinerary times are subject to change. Any notifications from Trip.com should be regarded as accurate. Please keep your mobile phone switch on in the event that we need to contact you
- if you have any infants less than 6 years or seniors older than 65 years old please tell us
- Huanglong area is generally around 3,500-4,000 meters high, please make sure you are in good physical condition.Visitors with any diseases which easily lead to severe altitude sickness are not suggested to take the tour.
- All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.