The Chinese often refer to Sichuan as the Heavenly Kingdom ( Tian Fu Zhi Guo), a reference to the province's abundance in natural resources and cultural heritage. Sichuan boasts a lot of mountains, rivers and historic relics. UNESCO inscribed Jiuzhaigou, HuangLong scenic area, Mount Emei with the Leshan Giant Buddha, and Mount Qingcheng-Dujiangyan Irrigation Project on the World Heritage List in 1992, 1996 and 2000 respectively.
Chengdu airport pick-up service when you land in Chengdu, then transfer to your hotel. You can have a good rest on the first day after the long hours flying, or free wandering in the city.
In the morning, make an exciting visit to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, In the Afternoon, drive to visit Wuhou temple. afterwards, have a walk at old Jinli street next by. Late afternoon drive to visit Wenshu Buddhist Temple. In the evening enjoy the cultural show - Sichuan Opera at tea house
The guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in the morning, and drive to Mt.Qingcheng about 1.5 hours. Afterwards, walking down the mountain and transfer to Dujiangyan Irrigation System. Drive back to Chengdu and end today's activity
We will leave Chengdu for Leshan Giant Buddha, after the Buddha visit, continue driving to Emeishan and stay overnight there.
Sightseeing on Goleden Summit and enjoy the cloud sea, the Holy Buddha Statue, Golden and Silver Palace. Afterwards, go down the mountain and return to Chengdu.
In the early morning,take a flight to Jiuzhaigou, then drive to Huanglong Park (1.5 hours driving) for sightseeing. Finally, you will drive another 2 hours to Jiuzhaigou and overnight there.
You will have one full day to spend at Jiuzhaigou National Park. In the evening, you are suggested to take part in the local Tibetan Culture Show for an option (cost not included.)
Drive to Jiuzhaigou Airport to take the flight back to Chengdu.
The guide and driver will send you the airport and your 9 days Sichuan Heritage tour end at the airport.
- Scenic spots' entrance tickets
- Transportation: Car/ Minivan depends on the number of tourists
- English-speaking guide
- Inside scenic spots' sightseeing bus
- Travel Insurance
- Scenic spots' cable car
- All the meals
- Tibetan culture show
- Your own expenses
- Tips to the guide & driver
- Round-trip flight tickets between Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 11:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 11:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 40%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher or passport name for this activity
- Departure time: guide will contact guests tour start time at 22:00pm one day before tour
- Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
- Actual departure and itinerary times are subject to change. Any notifications from Trip.com should be regarded as accurate. Please keep your mobile phone switched on in the event that we need to contact you
- if you have any infants less than 6 years or seniors older than 65years old please tell us
- Huanglong area is generally around 3,500-4,000 meters high, please make sure you are in good physical condition
- Visitors with any diseases which easily lead to severe altitude sickness are not suggested to take the tour
- All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.