Spend a day discovering the local culture and heritage of South Korea's capital. See the modern presidential residence and a historic royal palace, a popular history museum, Seoul's largest Buddhist temple, and the Insadong Shopping District, with quick stops at well-known landmarks.
Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel in central Seoul. Make a stop outside the Blue House, the official residence of the president of South Korea, and then continue your drive to see one of the 5 Grand Palaces built for the Joseon dynasty, the magnificent Gyeongbokgung Palace. Follow your guide around the complex and marvel at the beautiful architecture.
Next, make your way to the National Folk Museum, located inside the palace compound. Listen as your guide explains traditional life, from ordinary people to the aristocracy. Take time to browse through the exhibits and learn about the historical farming methods and crafts used by Korea's people, such as weaving, hunting, and cooking.
Stop at the temple of Jogyesa, the largest Buddhist shrine in Seoul, before proceeding to Insadong Shopping District to admire its artifacts and precious artwork. Before returning to your hotel, visit a few more popular landmarks such as the Traditional Village, Cheonggyecheon Stream Park, and the Myeongdong Fashion District.
09:00~09:30 Pick up from your hotel
10:00~10:30 Pass by blue House
10:30~12:00 Visit Gyeongbok Palace & National Folk Museum
12:00~12:30 Lunch time (Not included)
12:30~13:30 Visit Jogyesa Temple
13:30~14:30 Take a walk on Insadong Street
14:30~15:30 Visit Bukchon Hanok Village
15:30~16:00 Walk along Cheonggyecheon Stream
16:00~17:00 Discovery Myeongdong Shopping District
17:30 Drop off at hotel
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
- Full-day guided tour of Seoul
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Seoul city center hotel
- Live tour commentary in English
- All personal expenses ,meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 16:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 16:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made at or before 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Free cancellation after 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After booking you will receive a tour confirmation email or whatsapp from Kim's Travel.
- The staff will inform you of the pick up time 2 days before your tour starts.
- The tour guide won't contact you in advance.Please follow the meeting time and meeting point that the staff has told you.
Adult: Age 2 to 100
Children under 24 months are free of charge
Please provide your preference pick up point and contact details (phone number , whatsapp....) when booking
Itinerary might be able to be changed due to local condition