This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Market Teotitlan Del Valle, Tecutlan, Teotitlan del Valle, Oaxaca, Mexico
You will visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle. In this place, the weavers use ancestral techniques to make and paint the rugs, most of them are personal desings and also imitations of famous artists.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca Mexico
From there, you will head to visit the greatest petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua. One of the falls is 95 feet tall and the other one is 40 feet tall. They are made of carbonated water that falls from the top of the mountain. You will have enough time to swim on natural pools, walk through the trails with local guides and enjoy the beautiful landscape of this place.
then there will be a stop to enjoy a delicious meal. (The food is optional)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Rey de Matatlan, Carretera Internacional Cristobal Colon Km 26.5. Crucero de Teotitlan del Valle, Tlacolula Mexico
Finally, you will learn about the Mezcal process and enjoy some shots of different mezcal flavors that they offer. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Oaxaca.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in most of the hotels, if you stay in any apartment or address (Ab&b) we indicate the address to schedule the pick up.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hierve el Agua
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 65
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Note: This tour doesn't visit Mitla or Arbol de Tule
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate