This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castleton, Castleton, Hope Valley, Peak District National Park, England
Your first stop is in Castleton. This quaint old town attracts travellers from all over the world for its quintessential English charm. You can wander the streets, enjoy a beautiful view up a valley, and learn its history at an insightful information centre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monsal Trail, Aldern House Baslow Road, Peak District National Park, Bakewell DE45 1AE England
You then venture to Monsal Head. There’s an old rail line viaduct that emerges from green hills to create a unique vista. It’s a gorgeous structure with an impressive history.
Monsal Headstone Viaduct – A landmark viaduct and walking route that spans the serene Monsal Dale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bakewell, Bakewell, Peak District National Park, England
If you’re hungry, then you’re in luck, because you’re stopping for lunch in Bakewell next. Not only is this town delicious to look at, but it’s also the home of one of England’s most famous desserts, the Bakewell Pudding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poole's Cavern & Buxton Country Park, Green Lane, Buxton SK17 9DH England
This magnificent limestone cave is part of a vast complex that have still not been fully explored.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: NCP Car Park Manchester Store Street, Store St, Manchester M1 2WD, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Derbyshire, the Peak District & Poole’s Cavern Small-Group Tour from Manchester 09:30:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
- Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - Poole's Cavern & Buxton Country Park
- Entry/Admission fees
- Meals and refreshments
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 15
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
Poole's Cavern - If you wish to do a tour of the cavern, please book the 15:30 timeslot directly on the Poole's Cavern website.
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
• Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn.
• Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons.
• Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.