The Dublin Pass is a sightseeing city card which allows visitors to experience everything Dublin has to offer whilst saving both time and money. The Dublin Pass includes free entry to over 30 top attractions, monuments and museums, as well as wide range of additional discounts and dining offers.
How much do you save with The Dublin Pass?
The Dublin Pass grants you free entry to over 30 top paid for attractions in Dublin including the famous Guinness Storehouse, National Wax Museum, Cathedral and many more. You'll also enjoy 20 extra deals and discounts on dining, experiences and more.
Enjoy the full Dublin experience and save loads of money in the process! Visit the most popular attractions without paying anything extra and tour all of the iconic sights, from whiskey houses to windmills - there's something for everyone!
1 Guinness Storehouse
2 Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
3 Jameson Distillery, Bow. St
4 Teelings Distillery
5 Dublin Zoo
6 EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
7 Glasnevin Museum
8 Dublin Castle
9 Christ Church Cathedral
10 St Patrick's Cathedral
- Attractions and Transportation
- Guide book
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Please present QR code on the e-voucher to gain admission
- The pass is valid for the duration of your pass; 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days – so it’s the perfect option for a range of holidays, whether it’s a short city break or a longer vacation. The Dublin Pass also comes with a free guidebook, packed full of useful information, top tips and details on where to use your pass and how to make the most out of it
- Pass Validity: the Dublin Pass is valid for one year from the booking date. It will be activated upon its first use and then can be used for the number of days selected when booking
All Dublin Passes are to be used on consecutive calendar days. For example, if you have a 3 day Dublin Pass and start using it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for that day, Wednesday and Thursday.
Note: If you start using your Dublin Pass in the evening or late in the day that will count as your first day.
You can only visit each attraction included on the Dublin Pass once.
The opening times and dates of all Dublin Pass attractions can be found on each individual attraction page on website. Opening times are also detailed in the Dublin Pass Guidebook received with every order.
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
As many attractions and cities have been closed due to coronavirus, we recommend checking the official attraction websites to get the latest information