CAPE KAYAK Adventures has the ideal location to launch and explore the Table Bay coastline from the sea providing unique and spectacular photo opportunities. Our shop is conveniently located at Three Anchor Bay where all our kayaks are stored on the beach. From Three Anchor Bay we embark on a 3 – 5 km journey either towards Clifton or V&A Waterfront.
The view of Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Table Mountain and the 12 Apostles is unforgettable. Uninterrupted views of our spectacular mountain range and the sea breeze will leave you feeling rejuvenated and hungry to taste more of what the Mother City has to offer.
The trip to Granger Bay takes us past the Green Point Lighthouse, the wrecks of the Seafarer and RMS Athens and to one of the favorite hangouts for our endemic Heaviside's dolphins. They are common companions to our trips – particularly on summer mornings.
Booking is essential and all trips are weather dependent. Make sure you are contactable on the mobile number you supplied when booking. If we have to cancel, we will notify you by text message an hour before start time.
Please be at the office 15 minutes before the activity starts
• Table Mountain National Park, Table Mountain National Park, Western Cape
Departure Point: 179 Beach Rd, Mouille Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Kayak Adventure in Cape Town 07:30:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Kayak Adventure in Cape Town 08:00:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Kayak Adventure in Cape Town 09:30:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Kayak Adventure in Cape Town 10:30:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- All Kayaking and Safety Gear
- Items of a personal nature, clothing, sun protection, hats, sunglasses.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 2 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travellers should be comfortable in water and wearing a life jacket
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use