The Yu Garden Lantern Festival is lighting up for its 25th time in 2020! This unmissable Spring Festival special can be found right in the heart of old Shanghai, showcasing the beauty of lights alongside the classical garden scenery and bustling atmosphere. This is the perfect place to soak up traditional Chinese culture and enjoy a spectacular display of color.
You’ll also get the chance to appreciate the tradition of the Chinese zodiac – represented this year by the rat - who appears in many forms around the park to embody luck, wealth, and other wishes for the coming new year. Mickey Mouse will also be making an appearance to celebrate the occasion!
- Admission ticket
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present QR code to gain admission
- Address: 265 Fangbang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai
- Opening time: January 10–February 11, 2020
- Admission Time: 16:00-23:00 (Feb 7/9/10/11); 14:00-23:00 (Feb 8)
- Admission Location: Entrance to Yu Garden Lantern Festival, Yu Garden Mall, Huangpu District, Shanghai
Adult: Height 1.41m+
Child: Height 1-1.4 m