From Batumi, you will travel in a comfortable car to the place where the cycle route starts. On the way, you will already discover the beauty of the Colchis Lowland.
Reseeding on bicycles you will pass forest paths along the plains of Colchis National Park. To your left will be the sea coast, and to your right is the huge Lake Paliastomi, which used to be a sea bay. A riot of greenery and incessant bird voices will accimpany you throughout the walk, because Lake Paliastomi is the largest recreation and wintering ground for migratory birds in Georgia. Do not forget to reflect the most picturesque and spectacular places in the lenses of your cameras!
The cycle route ends at the Golden Lake. You will learn why it is called that and ride it in double kayaks. After such an active trip, you will definitely get hungry and go to a soulful Georgian table with traditional dishes and delicious Georgian wine (optional)!
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: McDonald's, 9 Sherif Khimshiashvili St, Batumi, Georgia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Cycling And Kayaking At Colchis National Park 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 75
Child: Age 9 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers