Zurich - Lucerne - Engelberg - Mount Titlis - Zurich
Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up to a world of snow and glaciers. On fantastic views of the Swiss Alps and many different activities in this winter wonderland await you.
From Zurich the scenic coach journey begins through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. On a short City Tour you visit the Lion Monument and your guide will show you the main sights of this charming town. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before we continue to Engelberg. At the valley station we'll begin the breath-taking journey of Mt. Titlis, 3,000 meters above sea level. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car ROTAIR.
At the Mt. Titlis a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace. Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge: Cliff Walk! Take a ride on the Ice Flyer, bringing you to Glacier Park, where you can experience snow tubing even in summer! Later we'll descend by aerial cable car and drive back by coach via Lucerne to Zurich.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
- Live commentary in English, Chinese, Spanish
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable motorcoach
- Gondola (Rotair) to Mt. Titlis
- Mt. Titlis activities: Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park (weather & snow conditions permitting)
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Ice Flyer chairlift: CHF 12 for adults, payable directly to the venue
- Optional tips
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Adult: Age 16 to 75
Child: Age 6 to 15
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.