Munich Bike Tour
The Munich City Bike Tour is our all-in-one bicycle tour: the perfect introduction to one of Germany's most historic capitals. Over the course of your easy four-hour ride, you'll be informed and entertained with sights and stories from Munich, both old and new.
All the main sights are included in this tour, so you won't miss a thing. Whether it's the origins of the Nazi party you're most interested in, or their resistance, your tour guide will show you where it all happened. Aside from Munich's turbulent past, we'll bring you to see the best of Munich's present, including the famous city park surfers, Odeonsplatz, the Bavarian Parliament building and of course the farmers market, among other highlights.
Hungry or thirsty? Our Munich City Bike tour is definitely for you. We will cruise through the famous and enormous English Gardens, making a stop at the city's most loved beer garden for drinks and a bite. Munich is a city built upon brewing and during your break, your tour guide will gladly explain how seriously the Bavarians take their beer. "Zum Wohl!"
- Comfortable city-style bike and Helmet
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Free wifi and luggage storage at our shop
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages purchased at the beer garden
- Personal expenses
- Optional tips
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Adult: Age 18+
Child: Age 4 to 17
- Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
- Please wear flat, comfortable footwear.
- Our Munich bike tours operate rain or shine.
- This tour/activity is overseen by a select local operator in the region. Upon booking your tour or activity and after receiving confirmation, you will be issued an e-ticket detailing the local operator's name and contact information. If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.