This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harley-Davidson Museum, 400 W Canal St At the corner of 6th and Canal, Milwaukee, WI 53203-3208
The Harley Davidson Motorcycle Company has over 100 years of history, making some of the finest "choppers" - a style of motorcycle - in the world. This museum collects more than 450 motorcycles and artifacts including the oldest known Harley Davidson motorcycle and attracts more than 3000 tourists all over the world every year.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Miller, The Brewery, 4251 W State St, Milwaukee, WI 53208, USA
The Miller Brewing Company is an American beer brewing company headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here in Miller Valley you will experience an indoor/outdoor guided walking tour of over 155 years of brewing history. Ice-cold refreshing samples of our finest brews will be served at various stops along the tour (and after!) for those 21 and older. Water and soft drinks are available for guests under 21 or upon request.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Geneva Lake, Lake Geneva, WI
The Lake Geneva was first nicknamed the “big footprint” by the aborigines. Later, because of the construction of the railway, it was favored by commercial circles in the 19th century. Logs, livestock, oil, steel, cement, manufacturing, and other business giants have built spectacular and luxurious holiday villas here. We will have the opportunity to take the cruise (closed in winter) and admire the many different styles of holiday houses that are spread over the lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Chinatown, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
1-Day Harley-Davidson Museum+Lake Geneva (Chicago Departure) CW1 08:00:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day.)
- Bilingual (English & Chinese) driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee ( minimum US$12/person/day, Child/Infant reserving a seat has to pay the service fees)
- Any personal expenses are not listed
- Lake Geneva Cruise: Adult:$30.00, Senior(65+): $28.00, Child (3-12): $16.00
- Harley Davidson Museum: Adult: $20.00, Senior(65+): $14.00, Child (5-17): $10.00
- Miller Brewery : Adult（20+）: $10.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Harley-Davidson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Miller, The Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Geneva Lake
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 100
Child: Age 0 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
minimum 2 people required.
Most travelers can participate
In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers