This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Get the royal treatment with an exclusive guided tour of the palace.
In over 80 minutes, see the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
The palace is one of the largest in the world - there are more than 700 rooms. To make sure you see and explore the best of them, a knowledgeable guide is a must. What's more, beat the huge crowds and jump straight in with your pre-booked time slot. This exclusive ticket also includes access to the gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point: Le Petit Versailles, 92 Avenue de Versailles, 75016 Paris, France
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Paris Versailles Palaces Tour : Guided Royal Apartments entry + Skip The Line 09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Paris Versailles Palaces Tour : Guided Royal Apartments entry + Skip The Line 11:10:
Option Departure Time: 11:10 AM
Paris Versailles Palaces Tour : Guided Royal Apartments entry + Skip The Line 13:00:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Paris Versailles Palaces Tour : Guided Royal Apartments entry + Skip The Line 14:40:
Option Departure Time: 2:40 PM
- Get Priority access to the Palace of Versailles.
- Expert experienced guide.
- Enjoy Guided tour of the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors)
- Have Access to Carrosses Gallery.
- Exclusive Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide.
- Access to Royal Apartments
- Entry to Hall of Mirrors with guide
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entrance to the Versailles Gardens and Marie-Antoinette’s Estate.is avoided
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
Spanish Guided tour are available only from 1st of April 2020 to onwards from 2:40 PM at afternoon
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Good News - France is going back to normal !
* Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June.
* Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones.
Reference: Official website (Covid-19.fr)