This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagar Qim Temples, Hagar Qim Street, Qrendi, Island of Malta QRD 2501 Malta
The tour starts with a visit to one of Malta's oldest quarries which has been transformed into an attraction for tourists and locals alike and which provides a vivid account of one of Malta's leading skills - the use of limestone for building purposes, a skill that goes back thousands of years. The magic of Malta's antiquity will be explained at Hagar Qim, Malta's main pre-historic site, overlooking the wide expanse of the blue Mediterranean and the islet of Filfla.
Stop At: Wied iz-Zurrieq, Qrendi, Island of Malta Malta
From Hagar Qim you will proceed to Wied Iz Zurrieq where (weather permitting - boat price not included) you can take a boat trip to the BLUE Grotto, renowned for its crystal clear waters.
Stop At: Marsaxlokk, Marsaxlokk, Island of Malta
You than proceed to the Fisherman Village in Marsaxlokk with stunning views and lots of colourful small fish boats, in Marsaxlokk you can have a lovely lunch (own expense) by the sea . After lunch you will have time to stroll through the local market set out on its waterfront.
Stop At: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Later we proceed to The capital city Valletta, we shall stop at the upper baraka garden for the stunning view of the grand harbour, if we are in time you will be lucky to see the Saluting Battery through the directions of the grand harbour. You shall than walk through the narrow streets of Valletta. After heading back to Hotel or preferred dropp off location.
YOU CAN ALSO CUSTOMIZE THE TOUR TO YOU OWN PREFERRED LOCATIONS, WE ARE MORE THAN READY TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all clients from hotel reception, arrival area at the airport and cruise port terminal. Name tag always in drivers hand.
- Luqa Airport, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
- The Valletta Waterfront, Triq il-Vittmi Furjaniżi tal-Gwerra, Il-Furjana, Malta
:Tour option details are as follows
Hagar Qim Temple, Limestone Heritage & Market Tour (full day) (private cab) 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tickets for Limestone Heritage and Temples not included.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0+
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate