Sailing from Kettering we pass north Bruny Island and into Storm Bay which is the entrance to the River Derwent where the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race finishes each year. From there we cross into Norfolk Bay and through the Dunalley Canal and into Marion Bay. We then sail up the Mercury Passage on Tasmania's east coast to anchor in Chinaman's Bay, Maria Island, where we will have access to the various recreational activities afforded by the island including bush walks and encounters the many Kangaroos, wombats and other wildlife on the Island.
On the return we visit Fortescue Bay and walk on part of the famous Three Capes Walk to Cape Hauy and have the option of visiting Port Arthur Historic Site and taking in the stunning coastline around Cape Raoul and Tasman Island.
• Maria Island National Park, Tasmania Australia
• Three Capes Track, 6973 Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania Australia
• Port Arthur, Port Arthur, Tasmania
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: 46 Ferry Rd, Kettering TAS 7155, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Maria Island and East Coast Five Day Cruise 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Dinner - The trip is fully catered and includes all meals bedding towels etc.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 85
Child: Age 2 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate