Over 2 days/2 nights you will visit the best snorkel sites within the Whitsunday Islands. Sail in blue tropical waters, relax on the beautiful white sands of South Whitehaven Beach, and enjoy a bush walk to Hill Inlet and the swirling sand. Enjoy spectacular Whitsunday sunsets with your new group of friends- Sleep aboard, Wake up in Paradise.
With a departure everyday except for Sundays, Wings 2 Day 2 Night tour will take you sailing and snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands fringing reefs. Splash around on South Whitehaven Beach and take a short walk through the rainforest to Hill Inlet Lookout for a stunning view over the shifting sands.
Tours are fully catered for with all meals cooked fresh onboard by your lovely crew. Relax and sun bake while we take you to the best snorkel locations and enjoy some sunset drinks on the foredeck each night. Bed linen and all snorkel equipment is provided.
A sociable and relaxing tour with up to 25- 31 guests on board and three helpful, enthusiastic crew. Get to know your friendly, knowledgeable crew that will make your Sail, Snorkel SUP Adventure a trip of a lifetime. Both vessels are fully air conditioned with shared facilities.
• Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
• Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
• Whitsunday Islands, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
Departure Time: 4:30 PM
Departure Point: 1 Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
2Day 2 Night Sail, Snorkel & SUP Adventure Whitsundays single 16:30:
Option Departure Time: 4:30 PM
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Sunset
- Dinner - Including dessert
- Breakfast - Continental
- Stand up paddle boards
- Clear bottom kayaks
- Bring Your Own Alcohol (BYO) No Glass or Red Wine
- Soda/Pop - Softdrink $2
- Shower towel
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 60
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 31 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands