Ferry Departure Time: Our ferries depart daily at 10:30 from the sheltered fishing harbour of Rossaveel in Connemara, Galway. Passengers can enjoy the convenience of our shuttle bus service departing from Galway city to the ferry terminal. (Please book this service in one of our Galway city offices).
Ferry Return Time: The ferry will depart Inis Oírr at 16:30 from the pier (drop-off point), but we would advise you present for boarding 20 minutes prior to ferry departure time.
Your TripAdvisor booking confirmation is not your ticket. Tickets must be collected at our ferry terminal at Rossaveel Port or in one of our Galway city offices: 37-39 Forster St. or at Kinlay House Hostel (ground floor) on Merchant's Rd. Please allow extra time in peak season as it is extremely busy.
If you are driving to the pier:
We recommend you present for boarding at ferry gate 30 minutes prior to ferry departure time.
We depart from Rossaveel port - 23 miles west of Galway City centre. Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from the City to the Port. Please note that extra time must be allowed for parking at the harbour.
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Rossaveel Ferry, Ireland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Inis Oírr (Aran Islands) Day Trip: Return Ferry from Rossaveel, Galway 10:30:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return ferry from Rossaveel (Galway) to Inis Oírr.
- Parking at Rossaveel pier.
- Return shuttle bus transfer from Galway city to Rossaveel Port.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 65
Senior: Age 66 to 100
Youth: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 5 to 12
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Not wheelchair accessible
If trip is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a full refund or may opt to sail on a different date.
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use