This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Junction Area (The Junction), Junction Area (The Junction), Toronto, Ontario
Discover one of Toronto’s hippest and most up-and-coming neighbourhoods. Visit and eat at unique restaurants. Learn about The Junction’s unique history, including why the neighborhood had a prohibition on alcohol until only two decades ago. Witness firsthand the evolution of this charming Toronto neighbourhood, where old meets new.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Departure Point: 3224 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6P 2A3, Canada
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Explore and Taste The Junction, Toronto’s Hippest Neighbourhood (3 Hours) 13:00:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Lunch - There is plenty of food provided!
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 10 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers