Tours leave at either 9.30 in the morning or 2.30 in the afternoon and we'll be out for about 3 hours. This bike adventure will leave from Loch of Skene, or close to your accommodation if required. We will set up the bikes for you, check equipment, give you some riding advice and then head out on to the trail.
Every route is curated to suit your family and designed to match your abilities. We will take the estate tracks and trails up the glens, through the ancient forests, passing bothies and castles, passing lochs and crossing over burns.
Departure Point: Straik Road, Straik Rd, Westhill AB32 6YJ, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Family Bike Rides - Bike Hire & Guides for Off-road Cycling 09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Family Bike Rides - Bike Hire & Guides for Off-road Cycling 13:30:
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Macdui Bike Adventures provides modern, high specification mountain bikes. They have full suspension, low gear ratios and off-road tyres. We provide helmets and gloves.
- Please make sure you are prepare for the weather, we do not provide warm clothing or sun scream.
- Snacks - Please bring your own snacks - a cereal bar and water will be perfect.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 80
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for Travellers that can not jog a few hundred metres
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands