The half - day tour presents the city’s interesting places; from the hotel, we drive along the Manila’s reclaimed land by the bay area now astonishingly had turned into an epic of economic growth, a reality dream venue for the city’s many cultural and contemporary entertainment, sports, exhibits, conventions, malls and theaters.
Through its connecting boulevard Roxas we connect guests to the city’s history Rizal Park - the country’s point of reference in terms of history and physical distance.
Then to the Old City Intramuros surrounded by a fortress that were heavily beaten during the WW2. Here we walk with guests back in its past glory by visiting San Agustin Church, Casa Manila and a former military headquarter Fort Santiago.
Outside the walls towards east is the City Hall and old government buildings built in the early part of the 19th century. We drive along this area to the Pasig River that runs along Intramuros. Across the river is Quiapo. Here we drive through to have a cross section of what real life is in the city entangled in the past and its present.
09:00 Pick up from your hotel accommodation within Manila, Pasay, Makati or Ortigas area
10:00 Rolling tour as you pass along Roxas Boulevard
10:15 Visit Rizal Park
10:30 Head on to Intramuros
11:00 San Agustin Church
11:15 Casa Manila
11:30 Fort Santiago
11:45 Drive along the Pasig River
12:00 - 12:30 Drop off to your hotel accommodation within Manila, Pasay, Makati or Ortigas area
*Please take note that timing and itinerary is subject to change due to weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Private air-conditioned transportation)
- Applicable Entrance Fees
- Services of an English Speaking Guide
- Tips (Non-compulsory)
- Other arrangements/services made directly with tour representative
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Please be at the hotel lobby or agreed to pick up location at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time and the voucher must be presented to the tour coordinator.
• Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
• Ages 0-2 yrs old is free of charge. All ages are allowed. Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please take note that timing and itinerary is subject to change due to weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
• Tour includes Private use of Air-conditioned vehicle, Pick up and drop off, Applicable Entrance Fees and Services of an English speaking Guide
• Please be conscious of your waste. These travel destinations deserve protection, extra care and respect. We are all part of the massive effort of the country to keep these sights pristine; Reusing, recycling, not littering, segregating waste (biodegradable from non-biodegradable) are some of the simple ways we can help.
Places to Visit:
- Rizal Park
- San Agustin Church
- Casa Manila
- Fort Santiago
- Rolling Tour: CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Manila City Hall, Pasig River, Quiapo