This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Surround yourself with Malta´s rich history as you take a walking tour through the picturesque and bustling capital city of Valletta.
- Take a stroll through the picture-perfect Barracca Gardens
- Admire one of Caravaggio's most famous masterpieces
- Be captivated by The Malta Experience, an informative journey through time
Discover the magic of Valletta, Malta´s capital and World Heritage site, with fine examples of Baroque architecture and surprises around every corner, it´s easy to see why it´s often described as an open-air museum. Perched on a hill, this fortified city has welcomed emperors, heads of state, artists and poets and is now the permanent seat of the Maltese government.
Explore shaded narrow alleyways and bustling streets, and take in the breath-taking panorama of the Grand Harbour from the tranquil Barracca Gardens. Visit the jaw-dropping gem of the city, St. John's Co-Cathedral, home to one of the most internationally recognised works by Caravaggio, ‘The Beheading of St John the Baptist’ (1608).
Afterwards, take a seat for a must-see audio-visual treat, The Malta Experience, a gripping and informative show which tells the dramatic story of the islands’ 7000-year turbulent history.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Discover Highlights of Valletta Malta's Capital City 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers