We begin with a short briefing on the materials that will be used, as well as, the surface that will be painted, and you’ll then be guided through a graffiti piece of your own, as we tka you through a class which teaches you about South American wall paintings and unique techniques which have been developed in our country since the 60's.
Make sure to bring a camera!
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Plaza Anibal Pinto in Front of the Neptune Statue
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Vehicle Services
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 64
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Youth: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 12
Infant: Age 1 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship