History, Culture, Wildlife and Mountains, all in one trip is a very rewarding trip designed for people of all ages. Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara are the most popular and most visited places of Nepal and all these three places are known for their distinct features. Kathmandu, the capital is the center of Nepal's history, culture, art and economy. Chitwan with its rich flora and fauna is famous for its National Park, the first in Nepal. Whereas, Pokhara is the base for trekkers due to its proximity to Annapurna Mountain range. Thus, these three places with three different tastes provide travelers with an insight of Nepal in their short stay.
- All permits, entry fees and all activities in Chitwan National Park
- An English speaking Licensed Tour Guide for Kathmandu and Pokhara and jungle guide in Chitwan
- Ground transportation in private vehicles and Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Kathmandu in shared tourist buses
- Monument fees and other entrance fees
- Farewell Dinner with Nepalese Cultural Dance Program
- Meals and Accommodation
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- - We will need arrival flight details for pick up from airport when guests arrive at Kathmandu airport
- - As guests will be staying on their own through the entire trip, for Chitwan, trip starts from Sauraha and the meeting location will be briefed in Kathmandu before leaving for Chitwan. So guests have to reach the meeting point in Sauraha as briefed.
Autumn (Sept. to Dec.) and spring (March to May) is the best season when the sub-tropical weather is at its best. But you can visit any time of the year except for the rainy months of June, July and August.
Your safety is our most important concern while traveling with us. Every effort will be made to keep to the itinerary but your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns, without any pre consultation with clients. So please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Nepal Tourist Visa & Visa Fee
You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at International Airport in Kathmandu. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos with accurate USD for visa fee.
15 days - US $ 30.00 for 15 days single/multiple entry.
30 days - US $ 50.00 for 30 days single/multiple entry.
90 days - US $ 125.00 for 90 days single/multiple entry.
For more information please visit Department of Immigration of Nepal
Weather depends on the season you are travelling. During the winter months of December, January and February it is cold at night and relatively warm during the daytime, with the temperature ranging from 4°C at night to 22°C. During the summer months of March, April and May, the weather stays prefect as the temperature averages 27°C during the day. From September to December, following the monsoon, the temperature gets cooler and allows for a great time to travel. The average temperature during this season is 20°C.
All our tour guides are Government Licensed Experienced Tour Guides.
Means of Transportation
We use private vehicles and shared tourist bus.
No vaccinations are compulsory in Nepal, but we do recommend you are covered for Diphtheria, TB, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Malaria, Typhoid, Polio and Tetanus. We also do recommend for a dental check-up prior to travelling and you should know your blood group in case of emergency in your travel.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which might affect you on your tour, you need to inform us.
One MUST have travel insurance policy to join any of the trips. You must be insured for comprehensive expenses that might incur due to medical issues or accidents (this includes air ambulance, helicopter rescue, and treatment costs and theft and loss) and trip cancellation. We don't arrange or sell insurance.