This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Hanger 15, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Take to the skies and enjoy your flight to Magnetic Island where you will meet up with a staff member from Pilgrim Sailing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 123 Sooning St, Nelly Bay QLD 4819, Australia
You'll be taken to Pilgrim a 58-foot sailing yacht and enjoy the day sailing, swimming and relaxing on the giant inflatable mat.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Once your tour is over it's up to you on whether you stay longer and explore the island at your own leisure or head back to Townsville.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Gypsy Moth Court, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Return Details: Breakwater Terminal, Townsville QLD 4810, Australia
:Tour option details are as follows
Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- approx. 20min scenic helicopter flight
- vehicle transfer from helicopter landing site to Nelly Bay Marina
- Approx. 4 hours aboard "Pilgrim", a luxury 58-foot sailing yacht
- Dinghy ride to the beach while at anchor
- use of stinger suits and giant inflatable mat.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Branded Turkish Towels & sailing wine glasses
- Sealink ferry ticket from Magnetic Island return to Townsville
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
What to bring: swimmers, towel, cash for optional extras, change of clothes, hat, sunscreen, camera
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.