The car is air-conditioned, not metered and is parked very near to the Arrivals Lounge exit. Guests are also helped with their luggage. Parking fees are not applicable.
Guests pay at the end of the transfer. If a return transfer is required, guests can agree with the representative or get in touch at a later date through his/her stay in Malta.
Departure Time: 4/28/2019 - 1/1/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
Departure Point: Malta International Airport Luqa, LQA 4000, Malta
Guests would need to look for a sign Buick Garage or as agreed during the booking exchanges. Guests can be picked up from any location of their choice.
Return Details: Malta
:Tour option details are as follows
Airport transfers to all locations in Malta:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel Pick up or Drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0+
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The driver of the Buick Garage vehicle will make use of a plastic shield between his driving space and the passenger area.