To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, all visitors are required to follow organizer's instruction to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact numbers and visiting date and time, upon entry.
Frozen Exhibition Launch on 17 Nov 2020
Following the epic success of Disney’s Frozen, the highest-grossing animated film of all-time which has enchanted the whole world with its theme song “Let It Go,” the Frozen Exhibition - proudly presented by FWD Insurance - is to land in Hong Kong on 17 November, continuing up until 27 Apr 2021. This officially endorsed exhibition has become one of the most talked-about events in Asia, and has already swept away visitors in Taipei, Korea and Shanghai. It’s now set to launch in Hong Kong at Park Central, just next to the Tseung Kwan O MTR station - meaning it’s easily accessible for families with younger fans in town.
10 themed zones Different Kinds of FUN
From 17 November, Park Central will be transformed into an 18,000 sq. ft. wonderland, divided into 10 themed zones – including a Hong Kong-exclusive zone featuring Elsa’s regal new look and Anna’s Coronation of the Queen of Arendelle. Here, fans can be transported to an exquisite Arendelle Castle including the dreamy Romantic Belltower. They can also visit the picturesque Winterland, explore the mysterious Troll Valley, and lose themselves in the Enchanted Forest. The exhibition includes an array of attractions including:
- Life-size installations, recreating the magic by bringing classic Frozen scenes to life
- Over 100 original artwork sketches giving fans unique ‘behind-the-scenes’ insights
- State of the art interactive experiences including dazzling lighting, video projections, and original sound effects
- Fan memorabilia from an on-site Frozen-themed pop-up store
Combine with digital technology More real More Fun
With the magic of digital technology, the exhibition presents a unique opportunity to get up close to Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and other favourites from the film. Young fans will be spellbound at 3D life-size projections of their favourite characters, greeting guests as they arrive at each zone. State of the art experiential zones mean that visitors can:
- Magically summon their favourite Frozen characters in the Ice Crystal Forest
- Help Elsa cast her magic at a frosty iceberg
- Enjoy an unforgettable and fully immersive view of Elsa, responding to her inner call
- Chase after fire spirits in the Magic Forest
- Follow Elsa’s footsteps, following your imagination as you splash into the ocean with her
- Unleash your powers with the wind/fire/water/earth spirits in the Land of Unknown
1. Into the Frozen Kingdom
2.The Ice Crystal Forest
3. The Ice Castle, Olaf’s Holiday Adventure and Troll Valley
4. The Enchanted Forest
5. The Dark Seas
6. Elsa, Queen of the Enchanted Forest
7. The Coronation of the Queen of Arendelle
8. The Romantic Belltower
9. The Castle Cloister
10. The Castle Gallery
- Admission QR Code of Designated Admission Ticket
- Other personal expenditure
- Other fees that not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- After a successful booking on Trip.com, the admission voucher with entry QR code will send to you via email or in-app order details.
- On the date of use, please present the QR Code to gain admission.
- You may refer to the Admission Voucher for details.
- To comply with the Hong Kong Government’s latest anti-pandemic guidelines, all visitors are required to follow organizer's instruction to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or to register their names, contact numbers and visiting date and time, upon entry.
- Exhibition Date: 2020/11/17 - 2021/4/27 (Subject to change according to Government's pandemic policy, please refer to organizer's official announcement)
- Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 12:30 - 20:30; Sat, Sun and PH: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Timeslot：19:30 - 20:00)
- Venue: G35, Park Central, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Exhibition Date: 2020/11/17 - 2020/11/17 - 2021/4/27 (Subject to change according to Government's pandemic policy, please refer to organizer's official announcement)
- Mon to Fri: 12:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Timeslot：19:30 - 20:00)
- Sat, Sun and public holidays: 10:30 - 20:30 (Last Admission Timeslot：19:30 - 20:00)
Venue: G35, Park Central, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
**Each admission session is limited to 80 people. If you are traveling with multiple people, there is no guarantee that everyone can book the same session.
- 10:30 (Only for Weekends & Public Holidays)
- 11:00 (Only for Weekends & Public Holidays)
- 11:30 (Only for Weekends & Public Holidays)
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Concessionary: Children/Student/Elderly/Disabled People
Children: Age 3 to 11; Student: Age 12 to 18, Valid student card must be shown; Elderly: Age 65+; Disabled People: “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” issued by HK gov should be shown Free Admission: infant Age 2 or below
1. Upon successful purchase, you will get an QR code in PDF format for each ticket. Each QR Code Admits once only and valid for one person only. Tickets are valid only on the date and time slot stated on the ticket. Please be punctual. If the ticket is damaged or altered, the visitor might be refused entry.
2. Early-Bird or Pre-Sale redemption voucher holders must complete the reservation process via the specific link.
3. Children aged 2 or below receives free admission. Children aged below 11 should be accompanied by adults 18 years old or above.
4. To ensure a safe and healthy environment, exhibition staff would clean and sterilize the venue facilities daily, based on usage and needs.
5. The suggested visiting time shall be around 1.5 hour for the exhibition. The last admission time is 30 minutes before closing of the exhibition.
6. No wheeled luggage, strollers, selfie sticks, dangerous or hazardous materials and animals allowed. For the avoidance of doubt, visitors undertake to indemnify the organizers for any losses, expenses, claims and liabilities which the organizers may suffer or incur as a result of any damage done by the visitors to any exhibit in whatever manner.
7. For security reason, the organizer reserves the right to request visitor to show their belongings for inspection before entry or leaving.
8. Reserved customers may be required to queue for admission or registration. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines and the rules and guidelines of the mall staff for admission, otherwise entry may be refused.
9. For public safety, all visitors must wear masks and undergo temperature checking before admission. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission.
10. Based on safety considerations, visitors suffering from sickness, including but not limited to fever, cold/flu, vomiting or showing any infectious diseases’ symptoms, are not allowed to take part in the exhibition.
11. As some zones are conducted in dim light, please inform our staffs if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
12. As some zones are conducted in dim light, the following people shall assess your own condition before entering the exhibition:
- a. Pregnant
- b. With heart disease or related diseases
- c. With Claustrophobia
- d. Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- e. Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before visiting the exhibition
13. No eating or drinking is allowed. The use of flash is not allowed.
14. No person shall enter any part of the Exhibition which is not open for the public.
15. Please do not leave your belongings unattended. The Exhibition is not responsible for the safe custody and/or loss of personal property brought to and/or left in the Exhibition.
16. Visitors are not allowed to dispose of, disturb or otherwise interfere with any exhibits
17. Visitor must follow organizer’s instruction on assessing facility. The visitor shall be responsible for all reinstatement cost of any damage of the premises and facilities caused by faulty usage.
18. Throwing objects, employing foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Exhibition are prohibited.
19. No banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be displayed in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
20. No loudhailers shall be used in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
21. No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items shall be distributed in the Exhibition without the permission of our staff.
22. No person shall will fully obstruct any member of the staff in performing his duty or will fully obstruct, disturb, interrupt or annoy any other person in using the Exhibition or of any of the facilities provided therein.
23. Entry must be refused and the organizer can report to the police, if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or other authorized agent.
24. If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an exhibition date, please refer to the arrangement as below:
- Typhoon sign No. 8 or above: The Gallery will close. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, the Gallery will remain closed that day.
- Black rainstorm warning: If the warning is issued during normal opening hours, the Gallery will remain open. If the warning is issued before the gallery opens, the gallery will be closed until the warning is cancelled. If the warning is cancelled less than 2 hours before normal closing hours, the Gallery will remain closed that day
25. Tickets sold and related services charges through any channels are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold. If the exhibition is postponed or cancelled because of force majeure event (i.e. outbreak of COVID-19), please refer to Exhibition Official Facebook for the latest arrangement.
26. The organizers reserve the rights to alter the contents and arrangement of the exhibition for whatever reasons. Under all circumstances, tickets and related services charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
27. This Ticketing and Admission Policy is subject to change without prior notice. Under all circumstances, tickets and related services charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
28. Organizer reserves the rights of final interpretation and decision of all terms in case of any disputes. Visitors hereby agree to be abided by all these terms and conditions.
29. If you have any enquiries, please contact hotline at +852 3008 3268.