A guided bicycle tour on 100% pathway with no traffic or road crossings from our Rideau Canal location featuring the Nation's Capital landmarks. Scenic and secure.
Departure Point: 2 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 8X5, Canada
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Ottawa Landmarks 10:00:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Ottawa Landmarks 14:00:
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- new Giant pathway bicycle, new helmet, bottle of water, professional and experienced guide.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15–65
Senior: Age 66–95
Child: Age 9–14
Child: Age 4–8
Infant: Age 1–3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
We have a large selection of tandems, ebikes and bikes for all ages and abilities that are fitted for each persons needs and preferences..
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Our operation is outdoors and conforms to Federal, Provincial and Municipal pandemic guidelines.