Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you'll find yourself suspended 200 meters above the sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the French capital. The 56th floor is protected from the wind and rain, heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. You'll also have the chance to enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you learn more about the history and culture of this amazing city.
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Meeting point: Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris
- Show your ticket at the entrance of Tour Montparnasse located on rue de l'Arrivée.
- Nearest metro stop: Montparnasse-Bienvenue (lines 4, 6, 12, 13).
Child (4-11 years): reduced (to be purchased at the ticket office)
Infant (0-3 years): free
Special offer for visits before 31 December 2020: free admission for children under 11 years of age! Please note that each child must be accompanied by one paying adult
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is not valid on December 31 and January 1
- You have to choose a date for visit due to COVID control.