Journey into the heart of one of North America’s most powerful waterfalls. Hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes. Feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face aboard the Maid of the Mist. Build mist-covered memories that will last a lifetime. Soak up every moment of natural and historical amazement — like millions before you have — aboard the Maid of the Mist. It’s the only way to experience one of the world’s most iconic natural wonders right here in the U.S.A.
- MAID OF THE MIST BOAT TOUR ticket
- Complimentary Recyclable Mist Poncho (keep dry from the mist of the Falls)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Guests need to print out the voucher and redeem for hard tickets at the box office for entry (with valid ID).
- Address:1 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Redemption Location: ticket office
- Redemption Time: 7/6/2020--11/8/2020
Cancellation policy: Non-refundable, and non-creditable.
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 6 to 12
Free admission for children aged 5 and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
Ride the boat with no age restrictions. All ages are welcome.
You can take a wheelchair onto the boat. Our facilities, including the boats, are fully accessible.
Although we provide each guest with a complimentary hooded rain poncho, you may get wet on the tour. Please dress accordingly.
Strollers are not recommended on board the boat. There is a place to store your stroller before you get onto the boat. You can pick it up once you return from the tour.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout our facility, including on board the vessels.