Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the city lights are switched on. During this unforgettable cruise, you will see some of the most scenic waterways of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt. Glide along and see the illuminated buildings, bridges, and boats that give the city its unique appearance.
A host will welcome you aboard and you'll be able to order drinks and snacks. The personal audio guide will provide you stories, legends, and historical facts about Amsterdam, as you set sail. Sit back, relax, and learn about the local hotspots including notable restaurants and nightclubs; and of course, the infamous Red Light District.
- Evening cruise
- Entrance to Holland Casino
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Present mobile or printed voucher upon arrival.
- Meeting point: Please exchange your voucher before taking the tour at Stadhouderskade 501 (1071 ZD), opposite the Hard Rock Café. Boats depart from the same location. Look out for the Blue Boat Company sign
Departure every 30 mins between 18:30 to 22:00 daily
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 11
Infant: Age 1 to 4
- Wheelchair access can be organised
- Audio guide is available on board in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Polish, Swedish, Hindi and Arabic