Explore Amsterdam, its famous landmarks, culture, and rich trading history while relaxing on a covered boat. At night all the bridges light up in the city so it will feel like sailing through a fairytale. This luxury Amsterdam evening cruise is a great (and way more romantic) alternative to the packed tourist canal boats.
Departing from the Anne Frank House, set off to the Amstel River, passing numerous monuments and highlights such as the Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and the Golden bend, known for its impressive buildings. Your skippers are true locals and will tell you all about their beloved city’s rich history, giving you nice to know facts and letting you in on some of the hidden gems.
- Local guide
- 1-hour cruise
- Beverages and non-alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Address: Prinsengracht 263, Amsterdam, Nederland
- Please present your digital or printed voucher upon arrival.
- Meeting point: Board your boat on the dock in front of the Anne Frank House, 10 minutes before departure. Look for a steward wearing a bright orange jacket.
Times may vary please see calendar for exact available times, please refer to your voucher for exact departure time.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time for boarding
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 10
- The cruise will be done with a small group of people, so expect an interactive tour, with enough time for questions, including additional recommendations for your further stay in Amsterdam
- On board a bar is available with a wide arrangement of beverages and non-alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Please note It is prohibited to smoke on all of the boats