No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam lets you admire the beautiful city from the water as you explore the city's highlights including the UNESCO-protected canal district.
Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses that date back to the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. Listen to your own personal audio guide, available in 18 languages, for an overview of the city and its sights.
Board the newly branded boat and as you pull away from the dock, simply sit back, put on your headphones, select your language, and you're all set. A great way to get to know the city!
- 1-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 18 languages
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Meeting point:
- Please check-in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, located at Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam. Show your (smartphone) ticket when boarding the Canal Cruise. Please note it is only possible to join the tour at your chosen timeslot
Available daily by time-slot entry
Please refer to voucher for exact time
Adult: Age 14-99
Child: Age 4-13
Children (4-13 years): reduced Children (0-3 years): free
Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian