If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the XtraCold Icebar is the place for you! It is one of the coolest bars in Amsterdam, in name and fact! To build it, over 30 tons of ice have been used for everything inside, from the walls to the counter, from tables to chairs, and even the glasses! To decorate the bar inside there are ice sculptures that change every six months.
The temperature inside the bar is always kept at -10°C, but don’t be afraid, at the entrance you will be provided with appropriate thermal clothing! Inside you will experience the thrill of the special 4D Ice Xperience: a movie projected in a room with a special floor and a wind chill effect!
- Entrance ticket
- 3 drinks (vodka cocktail or extra cold beer)
- The use of protective clothing
- Free WiFi
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Meeting point: Please check in at the Amsterdam Icebar at your chosen time-slot. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction.
XtraCold Amsterdam Icebar is open daily
Hours of operation:
Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays from 1:00pm - 1:00am
Fridays and Saturdays from 1:00pm - 1:00am
During August the hours are daily from 1:00pm - 1:00am
Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
Note off-peak admission is before 6:00pm and after 11:00pm
Visitors under 18 are not allowed in the ice bar