Experience a spectacular 5D flight over many must-sees the Netherlands has to offer at THIS IS HOLLAND! Fly like a bird and admire the famous Amsterdam canals, the Wadden Sea, the Veluwe and more from the air. A truly breathtaking experience!
Amazing special effects - such as wind, mist and scent - stimulate all your senses and this makes you feel like you are really flying through the clouds. Be surprised by the beauty of the Netherlands and fall in love with the feeling of flying.
The total experience takes an average of 1 hour and consists of 4 parts, with the 5D flight experience of 9 minutes included. Are you ready for an adventure you will never forget? Have a seat ... Fasten your seat belt ... And fly!
- Virtual flying experience over Holland
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Show your ticket when entering the attraction at your booked time slot. The Ultimate Flight Experience is located in Overhoeksplein 51. THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum opposite Central Station. To reach it you can take the ferry to Buiksloterweg from behind Amsterdam Central Station.
- Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
THIS IS HOLLAND is open daily
You may enter the attraction only at the time you have selected during booking (indication on the voucher)
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Children ages 4-12: reduced (children under the age of 4 and/or under 1 meter in height are not allowed into the flight experience)
Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the flight experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion
Children under the age of 4 and/or under 1 meter in height are not allowed into the flight experience
Pregnant women and people with heart problems are not allowed to enter the flight experience
Large backpacks and bags should be stored in the lockers near the entrance