Taste yummy Holland cheeses and discover the traditional cheese-making process at the tasting room of Henri Willig! To enhance the taste of amazing cheeses, you will also be treated to a glass of specially-selected wine or beer. Your expert multilingual guide will show you a film about how Dutch cheese is made and assist you all the way through to make your tasty adventure complete.
Well-known all over the world, Henri Willig’s cheeses have won various prizes at competitions, including locations such as London, Nantwich and Wisconsin. The owners of the factory, Henri Willig and his wife Riet, have been busy making traditional cheese for the last 40 years, which makes their product of the highest quality. This tasting is absolutely recommended to all genuine cheese lovers!
- Tasting session of 5 different cheeses with mustard and cheese dip
- 2 glasses of specially selected wine or beer or soft drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Reguliersbreestraat 24, 1017 CN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Please present your digital or printed voucher upon arrival.
- Meeting point:
- Meet your guide at the Henri Willig Cheese & More Shop in Reguliersbreestraat 24.
Every day at 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm
The tasting room is not wheelchair accessible