The Rotorua Skyline Gondola offers one of the best views of Rotorua city and out towards the geothermal areas and lakes. As you ascend Mt. Ngongotaha, these striking views will slowly be revealed with the prime view at the the mountain. Once at the mountain, you'll have views of the amazing surroundings.
Take in panoramic views of Rotorua from the Skyline Gondola with these tickets! You can also purchase a package that includes a luge to experience the sky gondola and luge(s).
Rotorua Skyline Gondola & Luge ride
Skyline Rotorua Base
Address: 178 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua, New Zealand
How to Get There
By bus: Rotorua CityRide Route 1 stops at Skyline Rotorua Gondola and Luge, running every half an hour from Monday-Friday, 06:45-18:50. On Saturdays and Sundays it is hourly, and it is closed on public holidays
By car: Drive for 7 minutes from Central Rotorua
- 1 Rotorua Gondola Round-trip ticket(s)
- 1/2/3/5 Luge ride
- Other personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 12:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 12:00 at least 3 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
Participants under 110cm need to ride in tandem with an adult and only on the scenic or intermediate tracks
Adult: Age 15+
Child: Age 5 to 14
Children aged 0-4 can join this activity free of charge.
1. Children aged 0-4 can join this activity free of charge.
2. To experience the LUGE project, children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.